Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oregon is God's Blessing

My wife and I took a 400 or so mile round trip motorcycle ride from our home in Keizer to Warm Springs, Oregon over the last few days.  I commented to her upon returning late yesterday: "can you believe that in about 175 miles we went from 104 degree temp, bone dry high desert land to tall Ponderosa pine forests to near the top of Mt. Hood to incredible forests of Fir trees to the good old Willamette Valley?  A few more miles and it would be Coast Range and then the beach!"

Oregon really is God's precious gift to man.  



While in Warm Springs I ran into and spent some time chatting with Gov. Vic Atiyeh, Oregon's last (sadly) GOP governor.  He listens to my show!  He is very concerned about the state of affairs in Oregon and gave me a real boost of enthusiasm to continue what I do!

It's been said that perhaps I was "too hard" on the GOP house representatives who went to the strip club.  
After speaking with my sources inside the Legislature, I know a lot more about the situation and will comment on my show today.
The situation is NOT as simple as "boys will be boys" and a strip club.  There is much more going on behind the scenes.  When I have permission to further elaborate, I will, otherwise, listen today at noon on AM 1430 KYKN or online at www.1430kykn.com or at www.bpshow.com to hear what I have to say.

No comments: