Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm off to the RNC in Tampa!

Just finished the last radio show for the week and now packing up my broadcast gear and preparing for my trip to my FIRST every Republican National Convention!  I am SO excited!

 View from the back of the podium where Mitt Romney will be nominated

I was invited by the Oregon Republican Party to represent them as the radio media guy and I am so grateful to them for this opportunity!  I will be broadcasting my show each day next week (except "flyout day" Friday) from the Washington Times Webcast Studio.  I have also been asked to be a guest moderator on that webcast next week.  I want to share with my listeners everything that I see and hear.  I will of course have interviews, but will try to get as many sounds to play back for them as I can.

I am also looking forward to my second hurricane (possibly).  I say that with tongue firmly in cheek, one was enough.

 The latest "hurricane" forecast picture
 MOST exciting, besides seeing our NEXT president be nominated officially, will be meeting the "Occupy RNC" folks.  That loving group of Marxists and Anarchists who plan on "hanging around" Tampa next week.  I can't wait for THAT show!

So, I hope you'll "tune in" whether it be by radio on AM 1430 KYKN or online at KYKN's Streaming feed or you can watch me on our webcam the "BillCam".

I will also have links, pictures, stories and more on my Facebook page.

"See ya in Tampa!" 

No comments: