Friday, August 24, 2007

The Tag you're It Game

I've been tagged by Tammy Bowers on the Middle Name Game.
Below are the rules, my answers, and the 5 people I tag in return.
The Rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Ok my middle name is a lot harder than some other's I know of:

RONALD
R - for Ron my dad, since he stuck me with the same name. Well actually he is a pretty good dad, I mean after all, how many of you can claim to be the son of the "male Mother Teresa"? He probably fed and clothed and brought emergency medical and dental treatment to more people than anyone in history, but who's counting. Google Northwest Medical Teams if you are not from around here.
O - for "obtuse" which is what I tend to be most of the time. Now that is one I don't want you to Google, I want you to blow the dust off of your old Funk and Wagnalls or Webster's and try looking that one up the old fashioned way.
N - for negative. It seems that is my reputation amongst many people, that I am negative. I think that they are wrong, I just think that the world stinks and I am going to get hit by a truck today.
A - for "Anal Retentive". That pretty much says it all about me. I like everything to stay just the way it is and I like everything in it's place. What's so bad about that?
L - that would definitely stand for "longing". I am longing for the Lord to come get me. Death or rapture it doesn't matter just get me now please before I shoot another 100 with Dan.
D - for Detroit as in the one in Oregon with the Lake. Why? I have a lifetime of great memories of fishing with my dad, and then with my son at Detroit Lake. I know where all the fish are and feel like that place is my own fishing heaven.

There, I am all done. Now, I don't know 5 people online to tag so I will just tag the same people Tammy did:
Tammy Bowers
Kristi Weathers
Paul Lopez
Jeremy Green
Jenny Green

No comments: