Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Pledge Allegiance to: Obama?

Natalie Portman "pledges" to Barack Obama

This story makes me want to puke in so many ways.  The Obama campaign has gone to an all new low!  See story HERE.  Allegedly the idea is it's "For All".  This is so reminiscent of another fellow who like folks "saluting" him.  This may seem trivial but I take this very seriously.

Official Barack Obama website for this "Pledge"


I will NEVER pledge to any man, only to my country, our country this Republic called the United States of America!

I am trying to create a collection of "counter" photos illustrated our pledge to America.  Join us on my Facebook page: Bill's Facebook Page

Post your photo of YOU pledging to America and the flag!  Then, share it with all of your social media friends and let's get the Twitter hashtag going: #ipledgetoamerica and see what can happen.

Bill pledges to America!

Here are just some of the pics I've received already:




 

1 comment:

David Appell said...

You require that comments be approved?? What kind of dictator are you???