Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Republicans and Oregon


I am really tired of how Republicans have done in Oregon politics. It is time for major change and I will be speaking at the Marion County GOP meeting on Oct. 2nd on this very subject.
I am not advocating a third party, but, if Oregon does not find the right person to run against the blue jeans queen, John Kitzhaber, I will END my affiliation with the party.
WE MUST find someone articulate, educated, business savvy, well spoken and FIRED UP about this state.
I would name names but I want them to come forward on their own. So, stay tuned.

1 comment:

The Blunt Matt said...

Why are you surprised that Republicans are not getting the job done, either? We need a third party that makes sense and actually follows through on its promises...