Saturday, September 19, 2009

Conservative Books lead the NY Times Best Seller List

I never cease to be amazed at the really stupid behavior of the left leaning and DESPERATE "anchors" on MSNBC. From that lunatic Keith Olbermann and his nightly ramblings to Chris Matthews and his "Hardball" "news" show.
Now, the majority of the books on the New York Times best seller list are Conservative leaning. Why? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE BUYING!! Sheesh, how dumb do you have to be to struggle with that concept? Why then, would Chris Matthews complain about the books currently on the list? BECAUSE NO ONE FREAKING BUYS THE BOOKS HE LIKES!!!
Listen to him in this video cut:



Chris: your side can't write books that sell. So, just as they have with your UNWATCHED network, the people of America have chosen.

Why can't liberals see what is right in front of their faces? 1.7 million march on Washington, D.C. Hundreds of thousands more march all over the country. Town Hall meetings, dominated by regular folks just wanting to get questions answered. This movement of Conservatism is moving and shaking and it has the shills of this administration running scared and it is really fun to watch.

Don't worry America, the "hope and change" you were looking for WILL COME! Just not from where you thought it would come.....

1 comment:

The Blunt Matt said...

It's a great story, Bill. I haven't figured out why The Left can't compete. I suppose they should start calling people stupid and yell a lot more on their shows. It amazes me that people enjoy such things. That's why Olbermann is so popular. He's the Left equivalent of O'Reilly shouting and saying idiotic things that have no relevance or offer any kind of valid solution. I can't wait 'til the Republicans come back into office in 2010 and fix all of this mess.

And I tried to read Ann Coulter's last book and I was shocked at how little intellectual benefit one can find from her. It makes me sad that people actually think she has any use or benefit to the conservative agenda...

I am still confused as to how it is now okay to be critical of the president in a time of war. I recall a lot of these guys and gals (especially the FOX crowd) telling us to shut up and stand behind the president. Did I miss something? I know Obama is not the answer I was looking for, but what happened to the "conservative movement" last November?

For the record, guys like Hannity, O'Reilly, and Limbaugh are frequently discredited and have been for years when their facts are checked. Why doesn't anyone care about this?