Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Keizer Police Hard at Work!

Ok, so I'm minding my own business, sitting watching tv, an old mobster movie when lo and behold I glance at a movement in the corner of my eye and see two cops at my back sliding glass door!!
Sheesh! What the heck?
So, I slowly open the door, with my hands out very clearly and say "what's up fellas?"

Turns out someone had reported that they heard screaming coming from near here and they had the wrong house, it was next door. I go outside and there are five police cars and cops all over my front and back yard!!!

I don't know what finally happened but I can tell you, after I cleaned up and changed, I feel a heck of a lot safer now knowing that if I ever do anything illegal and my neighbors call, I will be taken care of!

Seriously, the Keizer Police do a great great job and I am glad that they were here to take care of what may have been a serious problem! So here's to them!

3 comments:

Tammy Bowers said...

Cool story, I love it! Was Andrew one of the officers?

Anonymous said...

so which house was it and what was going on?
fl

Bill's Waste of Air said...

I only knew one of them, who's andrew?
It was the house next door, and they didn't tell me and I didn't ask.