Monday, September 10, 2012

Perhaps THE Most Ridiculous Editorial I've Ever Read

I just stumbled on what perhaps might be the dumbest editorial I have ever read.  
From the Oregonian's guest writer Jim McDermott who chairs the litigation department of a Portland law firm and is a founding member of Equity Alliance Oregon comes this "opinion":

No on Measure 84: Estate tax promotes family and societal values 

 

Now I don't know about you, but I don't know too many "Millionaires" and I sure don't know what "millionaires" have to do with family farms in Oregon.  Once again, city dude trying to explain country life to other city dudes.  Please, Portland, for the love of the rest of the state, SECEDE!

Here are the "millionaires" who want to end the Death Tax in Oregon: End Oregon Deathtax

You tell me: do they look like "fat cats" to you?

Why the "death tax" needs to end:

 

 

No comments: